Trailer Brake Controller Wiring
Towing a trailer? Make sure you’re utilizing quality trailer brake systems.
There is nothing like driving a pickup truck. Not only can you haul everything from camping and hunting gear to furniture and heavy machinery, but you can also look pretty cool doing it. Trucks are powerful, versatile, and are safe and reliable vehicles. That being said, you still need to be extremely careful whenever you get behind the wheel — especially if you’re towing anything at all.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA) reports that there are over 50,000 roadway accidents each year related to towing. Though reckless driving certainly is responsible for auto accidents all over the country, even truckers who are careful and adhering to all the various traffic rules can be in jeopardy of losing control of their trucks and trailers. Trailer sway is a serious issue that needs to be addressed, but perhaps even more integral to a safe towing trip is both the vehicle’s and trailer’s braking system. There are two main problems that cause towing-related roadway incidents: issues with trailer brake systems and sway control.
Similar to sway control, there are trailer brake systems that can improve a truck’s ability to safely brake and avoid colliding into structures, other automobiles, or going off the road.
If you’re hoping to tow a trailer safely this year and want to learn more about trailer brake controllers and brake controller wiring, you have certainly come to the right place. Our professionals at Hayes Towing Electronics will do whatever it takes to ensure that your towing vehicle and trailer are ready for long-distance travel. With our quality brake controllers and trailer brake wiring knowledge, we’ll get you and your vehicle ready for a safe and secure trip.
We can offer you quality trailer brake systems that provide real-time brake controller wiring modulation of electrical currents from your truck’s battery to the brakes physically attached to your trailer. These devices offer dependable trailer braking for both automatic and manual vehicles, can be used on all kinds of trailers with two or four electric brakes, and come equipped with a built-in automatic current limiter protection from wiring shorts.
At Hayes Towing Electronics, our Syncronizer trailer brake controller is great for single and tandem axle trailers equipped with electric brakes. This system provides real-time brake controller wiring modulation of electrical current from the battery to the actual brakes attached to the trailer.
If you want to learn more about trailer brake systems, electronic sway control devices, wire harnesses, and other products that ensure safe and secure trailer hauls, give Hayes Towing Electronics a call right away!
- Customer Service — Call: 800-882-1204 or Fax: 256.586.6078
- Technical Support — Call: 800-892-2676 or Fax: 256.586.6078
- Sales — Call: 256-931-7879 or Fax: 256.931.7920
Here are some of the top benefits and features of the Syncronizer:
- 100% solid state for dependable trailer braking
- Provides automatic and manual braking
- For use on all trailers with two or four electric brakes
- Exclusive Quik-Connect feature
- Red L.E.D. indicator monitors controller performance and trailer wiring integrity
- Manual operation is independent of power setting to allow full 12-volt output when desired
- Built-in automatic current limiter protection from trailer brake wiring shorts
- Multiple mounting holes and bracket
- For use on all 12-volt negative ground vehicles
- Operates stop lights on tow vehicle and trailer during automatic and manual operations for added safety and awareness
- Installation Manual
- Operation Manual